I was looking for blog inspiration the other day, and was bombarded with ideas (thankyou twitter followers! Are you following me? Click here to follow!). Then Rachel from Beauty Behind The Imperfections tagged me in an award/things about me post... So... here goes!
7 things about me
1. I have a dog named Scruffy, and a cat named Tinkabelle. The cat is technically mums.
2. I am the end of the bloodline for my last name. If my brother doesn't pass it on that's the end of the name.
3. I have suffered from depression since I was 17. I now work with many mental health groups to encourage people to talk about it and not feel like they have an illness.
4. I have had 6 cars in 6 years - 1 got written off (not by me), and I got given 2 (long story).
5. I blow my nose in the shower (It's not as gross as it sounds, I swear!)
6. I used to be a registered real estate agent
7. I always smell a product before I buy it. No matter what it is.
So there's a bit of insight into me :)